Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Sorry Again

I am sorry I didn't post any posts for the last three days. I didn't get time to. Anyway, today the Pokemon of the Day is Grimer. It looks like a big purple blob as you will see. It is much more polluted then the pristine Dewgong I had up. Anyway, the poll ends on New Year's Eve. Snivy is winning so far. Most people say Snivy is bad over all but I don't think that.



P.S. Please check out this new guy. His site name is Marriland. Come and watch his amazing videos. His link is http://pokemon.marriland.com/. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip on where to watch great Pokemon videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's understandable not posting over Christmas. I'm sure you were very busy with your presents! I love Grimer - he is so purple.

    ReplyDelete