Saturday, January 7, 2012

Krabby Went A Courtin and He Did Ride

The title is because I have heard this song called "Froggy Went A Courtin'" and the Pokemon of the Day is Krabby. Krabby is this strange crab Pokemon. Anyway, I am going to forfeit the Black & White playthrough. Now, don't worry, I'll be doing a different game instead. I'm not old enough to have a video game Mom and Dad say. Boohoo! Here is my play that I wrote:

                                       Paint It Alive (Act 1)

Ash: It's a nice day out.

Misty: Maybe we should take a break.

Brock: I'll get our painting materials out.

Ash: We're going to paint?

Misty: A little surprise for your mom. (giggle)

Ash: Sure. Pikachu, stand still for a moment.

Pikachu: Pi?

Ash: Don't worry. I'll only paint the paper.

Pikachu: Pi...pika!

Ash: Alright, then!

Pikachu: Pi....(smiling)

Ash: (painting) (Pikachu painting slowly putting on costume)

Ash: Finished!

Brock: It's great!

Misty: Your mom will love it!

Narrator: In Act 1, Ash and friends did a magnificent painting of Pikachu. I wonder what will happen in Act 2?




I'll do Act 2 on the next post.








2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love Act 1. It's so exciting. I can't wait for Act 2. Don't worry, you are so creative there are LOTS of things to do besides video games!

    Love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to post a play. I like Krabby.

    ReplyDelete