Sunday, February 5, 2012

P.U.!

Stinky Pokemon again...hold your noses. The Pokemon of the Day is Koffing. James from Team Rocket once had a Koffing. It evolved into Weezing and then he let it go with some other Weezing. Anyway, Koffing has smoke around it, but the equation smoke equals fire doesn't work here because this Pokemon is a Poison-type. I recommend it even though I've only seen it once in competitive battling. I don't know if you guys out there can hear this but I am listening to Lucy in the Sky from Beatles right this minute. It's one of John Lennon's songs. I've sang one of his songs. It is also by Paul McCartney.

P.S. John Lennon is awesome. I think the song I sang was...something like Outrage.

5 comments:

  1. Hi preston,
    it's sal. I love your blog. It's very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello preston, will you please invite michelle and I back to your world of bugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK. You can see I want to become an entomologist. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, was it you that voted for Meloetta? If you looked at a picture of it you'd probably say it's a "girly" Pokemon.

    P.S. Its hobby? Dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sal...what's your email address? I need it for an invitation to The World of Bugs.

    ReplyDelete