Sunday, July 22, 2012

You wouldn't want to get poked by this Pokemon!!

Hi, I'm posting about Scyther today. The sharp scythes on its forearms become increasingly sharp by cutting through hard objects. Here are its stats on a scale of 1-6:

HP: 3
Attack: 5
Defense: 3
Special Attack: 2
Special Defense: 3
Speed: 5

I'm thinking that's all for today and if you want some great Pokemon sites I suggest:

www.pokemon.com/us/
pokemon.marriland.com
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Main_Page
pokemontcgvg.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Mr. Mime looks like a silly dude. Thanks for the great links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suggest you post the picture of the Pokemon of the day inside your post so it stays with your post. I can't see Mr. Mime anymore I just get the singing rock-star octopus. ha ha.

    ReplyDelete